This tasty berry bowl bursts with colourful flavours! It is best enjoyed at parties and gatherings and is fast, easy and fun to make. The herbs and dressing bring out the flavours of the fruit very well.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 ounces (227 grams) of quartered strawberries
- 6 ounces (171 grams) of blackberries
- 6 ounces (171 grams) of raspberries
- 4 ounces (113 grams) of de-pitted and cut cherries
- 3 ounces (85 grams) of blueberries
- 2 kiwis cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 ounce (28 grams) of lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons of basil
- 2 tablespoons of mint
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- Start by combining balsamic vinegar with lime juice and zest in a bowl. Whisk to combine, then set aside.
- Layer on fruit, dressing, and herbs, then serve.
Feel free to add other in-season fruits like peaches. This dish is best fresh but can be enjoyed up to two days after preparing if kept in the fridge in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information (Entire Bowl):
Calories: 470 (1958 Kilojoules), Total Fat: 2.6 g, Saturated Fat: 0.1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 21.6 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 114.8 g, Dietary Fiber: 46.4 g, Total Sugar 75.7 g, Added Sugars: g, Protein 11.6 g, Calcium: 22.1%, Iron: 46.9%, Potassium 1803.4mg, Vitamin A: 6.3%, Vitamin C: 442.4