This protein-packed vanilla pudding is perfectly sweet and takes no time to make! It is enjoyable as a delicious snack or dessert. You can also make it beforehand and store it in the fridge for a few days.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Chill Time: 2 Hours
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or alternative)
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Put the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth. (See cooking tip)
- Refrigerate the pudding for 2 hours or until it is thick.
- Make sure to scrape the blender.
- You can also put the ingredients in a bowl and hand blend.
Play around with topping your pudding with chocolate chips, berries, caramel, or peanut butter!
Nutrition Information (3 Servings and Almond Milk):
Calories: 100 (Kilojoules), Total Fat: 3.5 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 73mg, Total Carbohydrate: 9.7 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Total Sugar: 2.3 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 9 g, Vitamin A: 1.1%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 5%, Iron: 2%, Potassium: 52.2 mg