These awesome pancakes only have three ingredients, making them healthy, fast, and easy to make! With 12 pancakes per batch, there is enough for your whole family or days by yourself.
Servings: 12 Pancakes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour (see cooking tip) (affiliate link)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 medium-sized banana
- Mash all ingredients together in a bowl
- Scoop 1/4 cup into a hot, non-stick skillet, spreading if necessary
- Cook as many as your skillet has room for at a time
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side
- Serve topped with maple syrup (preferably allulose syrup [affiliate link]), and any berries that you like
If you don’t have any oat flour, you can thoroughly blend two cups of rolled oats to make 1 1/2 cups of oat flour. To make this recipe taste better, consider adding 1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract to the batter.
Nutrition Information (Per Pancake, No Toppings):
Calories: 60 (250 Kilojoules), Total Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 6.7 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 12.3 g, Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g, Total Sugar 1.7 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 1.8 g, Vitamin A: 1.3%, Vitamin C: 1.2%, Calcium: 2.8%, Iron: 2.7%, Potassium: 96.4 mg