The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point you are asked to provide your personal information.
If you contact Healthy Teen directly, additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send, and any other information you may choose to provide will be collected.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
The collected information may be used in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain this website,
- Improve, personalize, and expand this website,
- Understand and analyze how you use this website,
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality,
- Communicate with you to provide updates and other information related to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes,
- Send you emails. (If you have subscribed to a Healthy Teen mailing list),
- Find and prevent fraud.
Healthy Teen follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Healthy Teen uses "cookies." These cookies are used to store information, including visitors' preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. This information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing the website content based on a visitor's information.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS' PRIVACY POLICIES
Note that Healthy Teen has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that has been collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's data, not sell the consumer's data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another priority of mine is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Healthy Teen does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.