These scrumptious blueberry muffins will make you happy every time you eat them! They are just as fun and easy to make as they are to eat.
Servings: 12 Muffins
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit (affiliate link)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400º F (200º C).
- Mash the bananas in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the milk, applesauce, extract of your choice, monk fruit, and chia seeds to the mix.
- Mix well, and let set for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined.
- Add the blueberries and stir well.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack until ready!
Feel free to add cardamom or cloves, lemon zest, or any other flavors you like!
Calories: 100.7 (Kilojoules), Total Fat: 1.1 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 116 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 19.8 g, Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g, Total Sugar 5.9 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 2.8 g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 7.6%, Iron: 2.9%, Potassium: 99.2 mg