This simple oatmeal is very easy to make quickly. If you are in a hurry but still looking for something healthy to eat, this oatmeal is perfect for you!
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup (80 grams) rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup water (more if you need it)
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (Affiliate Link) (See cooking tip)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup berries
- Maple or allulose syrup
- Place the oatmeal, water, cinnamon, and berries in a pan and boil on high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the powdered peanut butter and top with allulose syrup.
I prefer powdered peanut butter (affiliate link) in this meal as it mixes much better and thickens the oatmeal more.
Nutrition Information (All Ingredients Used):
Calories: 393 (1630 Kilojoules), Total Fat: 6.7 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 1 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 66 g, Dietary Fiber: 12 g, Total Sugar 8 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Protein: 17 g, Vitamin A: 0.3%, Vitamin C: 55%, Calcium: 7%, Iron: 25%, Potassium: 553mg