Are you looking for a quick and easy breakfast or snack option that is satisfying and delicious? Look no further than a Supreme Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich! This sandwich packs plenty of flavor and texture in every bite and has powdered peanut butter, sugar-free jelly, sliced bananas, and toasted sourdough bread. It's also a great option if you are looking for a low-sugar and high-protein alternative to the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Give it a try!
Servings: 1 Sandwich
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free jelly
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Toast the bread in a toaster on high until it is golden brown and crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered peanut butter with water until smooth.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture on one slice of the toasted bread
- Spread the jelly on the other slice.
- Top the peanut butter with the sliced banana and close the sandwich.
Ensure you use ripe bananas for maximum flavor.
Calories: 382 (1600 kJ), Total Fat: 8.4 g, Saturated Fat: 1.4 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 409 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 62 g, Dietary Fiber: 7 g, Total Sugar: 12 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 17 g, Vitamin A: 1%, Vitamin C: 11%, Calcium: 4%, Iron: 14%, Potassium: 682 mg