Are you looking for a quick and easy way to improve your salads? Look no further than this delicious dressing! With a blend of spices, vinegar, and a touch of syrup, this dressing will elevate any dish. And the best part? It only takes 5 minutes to make and has no sugar! Why settle for store-bought dressing when you can make this tasty homemade version quickly?
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened organic applesauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple or allulose syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Stir or shake together all of the ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- If you want a thinner dressing, add two teaspoons of water.
- Add another teaspoon of maple or allulose syrup if you want a sweeter dressing.
- Pair this recipe with Savory and Crispy Chickpea Bites!
Calories: 16 (67 Kilojoules), Total Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 32.7 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 6.8 g, Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g, Total Sugar: 1.6 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 0.1 g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0.4%, Calcium: 0.5%, Iron: 0.7%, Potassium: 13.3 mg