Packed with frozen fruits and milk of your choice, this smoothie is a great way to start your day or enjoy as a quick snack.
Serving Size: 1 Smoothie
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 sliced, frozen medium banana
- 1/2 cup milk (I prefer soy milk)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Add the banana and cinnamon to a blender or food processor, or use a hand blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the almond milk.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the blueberries and strawberries.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth.
If your smoothie is too thick, adding more milk should solve it.
Calories: 204.8 (857 Kilojoules), Total Fat: 2.4 g, Saturated Fat: 0.4 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 60.4 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 45.2 g, Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g, Total Sugar 26g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 5.1 g, Vitamin A: 5%, Vitamin C: 74.6%, Calcium: 17%, Iron: 8.3%, Potassium: 710.8 mg